Bobby Revell

My name is Bobby Revell from Long Beach Mississippi. I was born here but was raised in Europe (military brat). I have been a writer all my life. I have written over 300 poems, hundreds of haiku, and around fifty fiction stories. Blogging has been great for me as it gives me a way to reach out to people all over the world enabling us all to share our individual expressiveness. Art to me means to honestly express yourself.

What drives me most in my work is to help along with countless others to break down barriers of race, religion and all in the way of all of us uniting as one people. My biggest, most bothersome annoyance in life is racism. I for one believe that blogging and the social networks are doing a lot to combat this ridiculous problem. I see it helping more than any other single factor in history.

I am a guitarist and I also build guitars (the art of luthiery). My main blog is Revellian and it is about many things important to me. Lots of non-fiction articles about Zen, philosophy, the mysteries of human thought to the addition of a weekly short story.

I am currently building a new horror story site and writing an original novel which I've been at for two years. My best friend John Justice and I also have site dedicated to women and their amazing contributions to this world. It is Woman: Gods Masterpiece.

I am not blogging to get rich. I would rather make good friends and really get to know people. My goal is to become a published author with books of many genres, and make a living doing it. I have met some incredibly gifted people through the web (some who I see doing great things in a historical sense) and I will talk or help anyone. Stop by any time!!!!!