Lynda Walldez

go to my blogSite name: One Day At a TimeSite
URL: http://lyndawalldez.blogspot.com

My name is Lynda Walldez. I am 21, and live in Los Angeles with my parents. I have a very philosophical point of view of everything, and can deliver an interesting debate. My interests include photography, blogging, cooking, drawing, journaling, bicycling, the piano, and the Bible.

One Day At a Time is my personal blog. I feature my best photography in every post, host my Loaded Questions meme every Wednesday, and write insightful posts about Christianity, photography, my life, art, writing, reflections of life, and the Internet. I also feature original videos, recipes, and prose. I write daily.

My blog serves as a reminder to myself to take things gradually in life because I believe everything has a process. Thus the title. My blog portrays my skills as an articulate and insightful writer with a talent for photography as well. I create poetic photography.

What makes my blog unique? I explore my inner workings as I pour my heart out to the world and try to relate to others. I write about the things that we all face on a daily basis. All in an effort to make a difference in the lives of those that need guidance, just as I do.