Nathan Peterson

Hello everyone! My name is Nathan Peterson and I am a definite rookie blogger. Unlike Bobby Revell, I am not a military brat but a Military Member of the United States Air Force. I currently live in Biloxi, MS stationed at Keesler AFB and lived hear nearly 6 years. We survived Hurricane Katrina. We evacuated to Salt Lake City. Why so far? That's where I'm originally from.


My blogs are my experiences, tips & tricks I use to make extra income on ebay and amazon. I recently graduated from Tulane University with a B.A. in Organizational Information Technology. It's basically a CS degree without all the MATH/PROGRAMMING stuff. I love researching on the internet and I would like my site to grow. I think having your own site is fun and I don't think it hurts to make a little cash along the way.

People need to check out pixelboardlive because it will show them how they can gain a profit selling online. My blog posts are information they can use to add to their income. We live in America and everyone should get a piece of the pie.