Arzakem Aldrin

Hi there!!! My name is Arzakem Aldrin. I've been playing the guitar for over 10 years now and have witnessed the transformation of the Pinoy music scene from different angles and phases.

Since playing the guitar all alone has been a problem to me especially when necessity demands that I should need a backing band when there are none, I turn to my PC and craft/mix a backing track or two and play my heart out.

And so this blog has been created. Why not share my BT's to other Pinoy guitarists? Yeah, why not.

So I invite pinoy guitarists to hone your skills and play with BTs you can download or hear from my blog. :D

Occasionally I put a riff lesson or two and maybe you can check it out too. Thanks and spare me a visit and much better leave a comment. Keep on rockin' Pinoys!