Realm of Reema

Hi everybody, I'm Reema, the author of Realm of Reema: Creativity matters.

I'm a quiet listener, a thinker, yet I love to be social and laugh my joy and troubles out. I believe it heals the heart, mends the soul.


I love colors, order, order, order. I guess I'm a perfectionist, sometimes it drives me crazy.. and others too!


I've been scribbling and painting as long as I can remember, and poetry came along during primary school as a way of expressing myself during harsh times.


Now I pour my creativity out through my blog at http://www.realm-of-reema.blogspot.com/, in which everything is somehow related to personal emotions, experience and events.


So I invite you to Realm of Reema, come enjoy a cup of coffee, tea or simply a coke! Relax, indulge yourself in the creativity of poetry and art, the emotional waves of expression, the eye candy or art and the inspirational quotes to the heart.


And incase you got something on your heart, you're totally welcome to comment, feedback or simply say "Hi!". Enjoy and welcome back again!


See you soon :)