Cecilia Yong

Hey hey hey!!!!! My name is Cecilia Yong. I'm from Malaysia and I'm currently living in Australia right now. Basically blogging is something I do almost everyday. I just have to blog, it's where I unclog all of my thoughts. My blog is also a method of keeping my friends that are living in Malaysia updated about my life. I'm planning to get into dental school next year and I am working my arse off to do my best in year 12. So wish me luck :D


Alright time to mention more about my blog and less about me. My blog, CeciliaYongSY.BlogSpot.com --> Read it, Love it, Envy it & Enjoy it!! is all about me! It is like my online journal. I don't know why but I like blogging about a lot of stuff even though I know that it is being read by a number of strangers, but that is what keeps my readers coming back for more! So yea, just check out my blog for more stuff about me, myself and I! Don't worry it isn't as boring as this description, I'm trying to make this as interesting as possible, but I've been quite busy lately with "student life". Last but not least I wanna thank Francis for giving me a chance to have a description about my blog and I up here. Thank you!!!!!!! And you're doing a great job with Blog Lives! Gambateh!